Lisburn Accommodation: Stay with us on the outskirts of Hillsborough Village.
- 7 miles from Lisburn City Centre
- 15 miles from Belfast
- 19 miles from George Best City Airport
- 22 miles from International Airport
- 17 miles from Ferry Ports and Titanic Quarter
- 3 miles from Hillsborough Castle/Park & Express Bus Service
- 2 miles from Lisnagarvey Hockey Club
- 20 miles from The Mountains of Mourne
- 75 miles from the Giants Causeway
- 10 miles from Slieve Croob
- 20 miles to Lough Neagh
- 7 miles to Lisburn Leisure Centre/Omniplex
- 6 miles to Down Royal Racecourse
- 6 miles to Down Royal Park and Lisburn Golf Clubs
- 15 miles to The Giants Ring
- 5 miles to Larchfield Estate
Drumlin Lane really is centrally located Lisburn Accommodation. Check out our two properties, Hillcrest and Croob View.
Public Transport from Drumlin Lane Self Catering, Northern Ireland
If you are travelling by bus, you can get quite quickly from Belfast City Centre to Hillsborough Village via the 238 Express Bus Service.
The local 325G Bus Service will take you from Hillsborough Village to Sprucefield Shopping Centre or Lisburn Town Centre.
If you are flying into Dublin or plan to go there for a day trip, there is a regular X1/X2 Bus Service which stops close by in Sprucefield and also Belfast.
The nearest train station is Lisburn which connects to Belfast, Londonderry/Derry and Dublin.
238 – Belfast Express to Hillsborough Village
325G – Local Hillsborough to Sprucefield and Lisburn Service
X1/X2 – Dublin/Dublin Airport to Sprucefield and Belfast